A/C System Check Points
Here is the checklist our service professionals follow...if you choose to DIY:
- check outdoor unit condenscing coil for dirt, etc.
- check outdoor disconnect for loose or burning wires
- inspect all wiring in the outdoor unit
- check tightness of all electrical connections
- check high / low pressure switches for freon leaks
- check freon level, if needed
- verify thermostat is working correctly
- check supply and return air temperatures
- check for excessive air leaks around indoor unit
- check evaporator coil for dirt and debris, if needed
- verify emergency drain pan is level and float switch moves freely
- inspect blower motor and blower wheel for excessive dirt and dust
- inspect condensate pump for proper operation
- change air filter *
Our service technicians, installers & office staff are experts who go through extensive training and continuing education, not to forget quality control & customer satisfaction.
* 1" standard pleat filter
Is your AC system ready for summer? Why not schedule a tune-up?
** limited time only. What's included?
Don't get stuck sweating it out -- get that system checked today!
...it was hot outside and inside was worse! We called your company and you installed a new A/C unit and wow, what a difference it made ! Thanks so much for all your help in this air conditioning emergency. We will recommend you to our family and friends."
Stone Mountain, Georgia
"I bought a foreclosed home in Marietta, Georgia and I needed to get the AC on quick and it was so hot. I called Billys HVAC and within 2 hours we had cool air. Thank you Billy -- wish you did work in Florida where I live, we could use a good company like yours here locally."